UPDATE: A Winner has been selected using the radom number generator, so congrats to OUR WINNER DAMLA!
Welcome to the August giveaway! Each month we want to give away an Etsy treasure to one lucky blog reader.
This month we're giving away a trendy and colorful pair of cupcake earrings made by JessieandJessJessCreations. These earrings are made of polymer clay that is sealed with a high shine gloss. They are inspired by Disney's Princess, Ariel, in the "the little mermaid"! This accessory is perfect for the last few days of summer, or a great back-to-school gift or even a cute christmas gift for the early bird shopper!
If you want to win this pair of earrings all you need to do is visit Jessie and JessJess Creations Facebook Page and LIKE it, then come back to the blog and leave a comment saying you did so. If you tweet, Facebook, blog or post on any other social media about the giveaway, you can leave additional comments saying you have done so. Every comment on this blog entry counts as one entry into the drawing.
So Hurry over to Jessie and JessJess Creations Facebook Page and LIKE it!
Good Luck :)
- Anyone can enter, from anywhere in the world
- Every comment on this blog entry counts as ONE entry into the drawing. However, any comment which is not an entry as described above will be removed.
- The giveaway ends at noon EST on Friday August 31th.
- One winner will be picked using a random number generator and announced by Saturday Sept 1st.
- Please make sure that we can contact you in some way from your comment.
- The prize is the "little Mermaid" polymer clay Earrings made by JessieandJessJessCreations shown in the photo above, it will be shipped to the winner by USPS