***CLOSED: Congrats to our winner, Matt! ***
Welcome to the October giveaway! Each month we want to give away an Etsy treasure to one lucky blog reader.
This month we're giving away a set of buttons made by JessieandJessJessCreations. This button set is inspired by the popular Harry Potter book series. The set includes 5 buttons reading:
' I Solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
' I walked through my closet door, and found myself in the room of requirements wishing for the one ring to rule them all'
'area 51 is the muggles department of mysteries'
and the deathly hallows symbol
This accessory is perfect to display your unique personality because you can pin the buttons to your shirt, shoes, bookbag, purse & more!
If you want to win this button set , all you need to do is visit JessieandJessJessCreations Etsy Shop, and then come back to the blog and leave a comment telling us what item in our shop is your FAVORITE. If you tweet, Facebook, blog or post on any other social media about the giveaway, you can leave additional comments saying you have done so. Every comment on this blog entry counts as one entry into the drawing.
So Hurry over to Jessie and JessJess Creations Etsy Shop and choose your FAVORITES!
Good Luck :)
- Anyone can enter, from anywhere in the world
- Every comment on this blog entry counts as ONE entry into the drawing. However, any comment which is not an entry as described above will be removed.
- The giveaway ends at noon EST on Monday October 15th.
- One winner will be picked using a random number generator and announced byTuesday October 16th.
- Please make sure that we can contact you in some way from your comment.
- The prize is the "Harry Potter Button Set" made by JessieandJessJessCreations shown in the photo above, it will be shipped to the winner by USPS