Thursday, May 12, 2011

End of the Semester

Its the end of spring semester.
Time is limited.
Every moment needs to go towards studying, and finishing assignments.
There is no time to work on my shop even though i try.
we shut down crafting new items a month ago. I hope to resume this the 24th.
There are a bunch if items i havn't had time to photograph and list. I can't wait.

Because its the end of spring semester, I can't take summer classes because financial aid wont cover it.
which means the $200 in my bank account must stretch me all the way until SEPTEMBER
so if you have a chance, please, PLEASE stop by my etsy shop (http://www.jessjess385201.etsy.com/) and purchase SOMETHING. because i can't even afford to relist the items if they dont sell before they expire.

This wouldn't be a problem if I had a job.
Thank you Mr. Economy for now having me out of a job for so long people think i'm unhireable.
so i'm putting everything into this etsy store this summer. it's my mission.

also this summer, since i have virtually nothing to do (ok, so etsy can infact take up a lot of time, and you get out of it what you put into it, but I can't live for etsy) I am going to have small Girl scout meetings over the summer. weekly meetings, just a slightly different (and longer) time. I think since we have 17 teens, and almost ALL of them are brand new, never been in scouts, it might be good. I also lined up 10 bake sales for the summer. once a week at the free concerts in the park! HOPEFULLY i can make the troop a little money. problem? no one is donating the baked goods so i have to be really careful, and really thrifty, yet creative to make yummies.

i'm open to ideas on how to promote and sell my stuff on ETSY

No comments: