Friday, May 7, 2010

So tired...

As the end of this spring semester here at Towson University is comming to a close, I can't help but make plans for summer.



No, not the traditional what beach are we going to, wheres our road trip gona take us this year... no. The where-will-hire-me, how-can-i-make-some-money and lets bust our asses to expand the hell out of our etsy store...

I have no interest in studying for my finals. I can feel my grades slipping daily and I have reached the point where I honestly do not care, because I have no interest in doing any type of school work what so ever.

I'm open to suggestions on how to fix this. Its not that i want to fail. Its that my brain is tired, stressed, and school went from being my number one priority to below number 10 on my list in the last month.

No comments: