Thursday, May 20, 2010

Etsy

So I want to make my etsy store work, but things just constantly keep interupting my ability to design things. I get harassed for spending time on my computer, by friends, not parents, but I don't think they understand that i'm trying to make a business work and in order to design graphics on the computer, i need to be in use of... the computer.

also, i've been cleaning the house, and that takes ALOT of work because of the condition that some people were comfortable living in. Well it wasn't comfortable to me, and it made me want to burn the house down. That takes ALOT of time, and its going to take me the ENTIRE summer to make this house the way I want it.

so, I'm in need of a little time management skills. I can time manage... I just need people I live with to RESPECT that.

No comments: