Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lost

Last week, i made a facebook status update, asking if I made NCIS buttons, if people would buy them. I got an overwhelming response to have LOST Buttons. Having never seen the show, i can't name any characters, which i know there are alot of. Today (since tuesday seems to be my productive day) I spent 3 hours collecting pics of LOST, NCIS, and a few Big Bang Theory. Its amazing how even professional photographers can't get the right picture.

But the good news is, LOST buttons will be available next week.
hopefully after next week, i'll really have time to put into button production, and I really need to start selling more. I need to advertise and put links on everything.

ready to go into overdrive mode.... just have a week of finals standing in my way!!!

No comments: